Garmin nuvi 465LMT 4.3-Inch Trucking GPS Navigator
Lifetime Maps & Traffic (vehicle power cable is traffic receiver)
Hands-free calling with Bluetooth
The nüvi 465LMT is the first nüvi designed specifically for the over-the-road trucking industry. It includes free lifetime maps and traffic, preloaded National Truck and Trailer Services (NTTS) Breakdown Directory, truck-friendly points of interest, and specialized routing options throughout the lower 48 states and Canada. Create custom vehicle profiles tailored to what you’re driving and what you’re hauling.
Includes Lifetime Map Updates
Right out of the box, the nüvi 465LMT comes bundled with nüMaps Lifetime. Which means you can download the newest map data when it becomes available — no monthly fees or maintenance costs — for the lifetime of your device.
Includes Lifetime Traffic
A combination power cable/traffic receiver in the box gives you traffic services for the life of your device. You’ll avoid traffic jams and keep moving when your nüvi alerts you and offers detours. No additional purchases are necessary — it’s 100% subscription-free traffic
Navigate with Confidence
nüvi 465LMT is the first navigation device to provide locations in the NTTS Breakdown Directory to its trucking-relevant points of interest. The NTTS Breakdown Directory is the most comprehensive guide to semi-truck repair facilities nationwide, including those offering 24-hour road services.
Get the Big Picture
nüvi 465LMT has a 4.3" (10.92 cm) high-resolution touchscreen display and is pre-loaded with detailed, street-level maps of the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. It speaks street names and delivers turn-by-turn, voice-prompted directions, such as “turn right on Main Street.” nüvi 465LMT also comes standard with Lane Assist, guiding you into the right lane at the right time — especially helpful when navigating complex highway interchanges.
Know the Way
nüvi 465LMT provides specialized routing to support truck-related restrictions in the U.S. and Canada (customizable by height, weight, length, width and hazardous materials). Simply enter dimensions and load restrictions and nüvi 465LMT guides you according to your requirements. Enter multiple-point routing for more efficiency between stops along your trip. And with HotFix satellite prediction, nüvi calculates your position faster to get you there quicker.
Steer Clear of Hazards
nüvi 465LMT warns you of upcoming road conditions and possible hazards along the route, such as sharp curves and steep grades. You’ll also get lateral wind warnings and notification when the road narrows.
Make Hands-Free Calls
For hands-free calling, nüvi 465LMT integrates Bluetooth® wireless technology with a built-in microphone and speaker. Just pair it with your compatible Bluetooth phone and talk hands-free through the 465LMT while staying focused on the road. Simply dial numbers with nüvi's touchscreen keypad to make a call. To answer calls, just tap the screen and speak into its built-in microphone. Enjoy convenient 1-touch dialing for contacts and points of interest.
Free Lifetime Map Updates entitle you to receive up to 4 map data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on the Garmin website, for this specific Garmin product only until this product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter. The updates you receive will be updates to the same geographic map data originally included with your Garmin product when originally purchased. Garmin may terminate your Lifetime Map Updates at any time if you violate any of the terms of the End User License Agreement accompanying your nüvi product.
Lifetime traffic extends for the useful life of your Garmin traffic receiver (as long as you own a compatible Garmin GPS) or as long as Garmin receives traffic data from its traffic supplier, whichever is shorter. Traffic content not available for all areas.
What's in the Box:
¨ nüvi 465
¨ Pre-loaded City Navigator NT for North America
¨ Lifetime maps and traffic (indicated by "LMT" after model number on the box)
¨ FM traffic receiver with 12/24 volt power cable (vehicle power cable is traffic receiver)
¨ Dash mount
¨ USB cable
¨ Quick start manual
SOME REVIEWS BY CUSTOMERS
· I purchased this for my husband for Father’s Day. He is a truck driver and loves it. He can input the truck’s profile and this model Garmin then generates a route to meet the restrictions for that particular truck. Furthermore, it converts to automobiles. Cost-free lifetime maps and traffic is also a plus. It is also has Bluetooth technological innovation. He doesn't generally drive exactly the same truck so his only complaint is the fact that it didn't include a windshield suction mount. It includes a long lasting adhesive disk to get a dashboard mount. It displays a temporary adhesive disk, but he did not acquire that one particular.
· This really is an extremely good GPS with packed complete of features especially for men and women who are truck drivers and have to have support finding to places they have no concept of where they’re at. I have only been sent don a no truck road when and also other than that the unit is quite effortless to make use of and it’s also quite accurate and seeing it map you as you go is very uncomplicated to use. Setup also was pretty easy. Doesn't have the best battery life but that is certainly not that big of a handle the integrated cigarette lighter charger. In case you are a truck driver I’d recommend this unit, it’s way better than the other possibilities on the market to select from. General pretty great though.
· Not only is this a reasonably priced trucker GPS but you could switch to automobile. Works well for by far the most portion and with lifetime map and targeted traffic updates this can be single to get. My job needs me to drive a tractor trailer but on road trips I use a regular automobile so that is the only one particular I will need. Love the lane assist, truck cease locations, truck profile works properly and the haz-mat settings.It updates conveniently and I’d advocate it to drivers, just need somewhat popular sense as soon as in awhile.
· I am very happy with this Garmin product. I live and drive a truck in the Washington DC area where there are many interchanges and the Garmin will highlight the lanes you need to be in when you get within a mile or two of your interchange. I also drive up north thru Baltimore, Phili and NYC where I am less familiar with the roads. The other thing I like about this Garmin is that it always displays the speed limit of the road you are traveling .The only real problem that I have with this Garmin compared to my old "car version" is that even though I have the volume @ 100% its not as loud as my older Garmin . All in all I recommend this product . This is my second Garmin (spilled coffee on my other one)and I am happy with Garmin products . Dont buy your gps products @ a Truck Stop, they over charge .
· This GPS has been a life saver. It has helped me avoid low bridges and non truck routes. I have hauled cars for almost two years and this is the best GPS I have found.
· I'm a truck driver and this thing has saved my butt more times than I can count. It's gotten me into a pickle or two as well but for the most part it's pretty accurate except in Canada, but that is because there is so much construction up there. I wish it would tell me the truck speed when I have it in truck mode but I can live with that since I have free lifetime maps. Overall great GPS. Also you can get a program through Garmin so that it's spongebob's voice telling you where to go. Cracks me up.